Download the white paper “Communication for the Industrial Internet of Things”
This white paper explains:
- The vision of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- The implications for automation, energy and transportation systems
- Examples of IIoT applications
- What the “things” and other elements of IIoT are
- The communication technologies necessary for IIoT
Complete the form and download the white paper.
You’ll be on your way to improving your knowledge of the Industrial Internet of Things!
From the white paper:
“The IIoT describes a scenario where intelligent devices communicate with each other to enhance functionality and improve operational efficiency without human interaction."
"Its goal is to optimize industrial production processes and increase flexibility through real-time control and analysis of all relevant data."
"The challenge will be to connect a large number of field-level devices in a simple, cost-efficient manner, while meeting the demanding requirements for performance and reliability.”