All returns (Hirschmann, U.S., Canada and GarrettCom products) must be accompanied by a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- First, you must have a valid log-in. To obtain a valid log-in, click here to fill out an electronic form. (Please allow up to 24 hours for email notification).
- Second, you must obtain an RMA numnber. To do so, click here to fill out the bottom potion of the electronic form. (Please allow up to 72 hours for email notification).
Note: You will need the serial numbers of the items to be returned.
- After personal review of your request, an email will be sent to you with an assigned RMA number and status tracking information. (Please allow up to 72 hours for email notification).
- To check the status of your RMA, please click here to login to our RMA System.
Packaging and Shipping Information
When you need to ship a unit back to Belden, please follow these instructions:
- Package the unit carefully. It is recommended that you use the original container if available. Units should be wrapped in a "bubble-wrap" plastic sheet or bag for shipping protection. (You may retain the User Manual.)
CAUTION: Do not pack the unit in Styrofoam "popcorn" type packing material. This material may cause electro-static shock damage to the unit.
- Clearly mark the Return Material Authorization (RMA) number on the outside of the shipping container.
- Belden is not responsible for your return shipping charges.
- Ship the pre-paid package to:
GarrettCom c/o Belden Inc.
Attn.: RMA Department
255 Fourier Avenue
Fremont, CA 94539
Tel: (510) 438-9071
GarrettCom's Testing Procedure for Returned Products
GarrettCom will carefully test and evaluate all returned products, will repair products that are under warranty at no charge, and will return the warranty-repaired units to the sender with shipping charges prepaid. However, if the problem or condition causing the return cannot be duplicated by GarrettCom, the unit will be returned as: No Problem Found.
GarrettCom reserves the right to charge for the testing of non-defective units under warranty. Testing and repair of product(s) that is not under warranty will result in a customer (user) charge.
For Warranty Information, see Appendix A in the User Guide (technical manual) of your product. If you need a copy of a user guide, please visit our Tech Support section.