Download the white paper “Industrial Wireless Technology for Railway Systems”
This white paper explains:
- How wireless industrial Ethernet-based networks that conform to global railway standards
- meet customer expectations for communication, information and entertainment services
- provide faster and safer train configuration changes
- improve reliability by providing real-time performance and diagnostic data
- The key criteria for successful integration of wireless technology into railway systems
- A typical wireless network design for a train needing onboard wireless connectivity
- How high-speed trains, light rail systems, and subway or metro systems all benefit from wireless networking
Complete the form and download the white paper. It is available in English, German, Spanish and Portuguese language.
You'll be on your way to knowing how to integrate wireless applications on board trains!
From the white paper:
“Wireless technology in industrial transportation settings can help meet customer demands while also delivering uncompromising safety and minimal downtime.”
“Reliability is key in the transportation industry and trains need fail-safe measures in place to keep their industrial network up and running.”
“To ensure passenger trains perform as expected, data collection and monitoring must occur across a range of onboard systems, and increasingly, the data flow does not stop there.”
“Industrial wireless products can play a major role in enhancing the safety of passengers and the security of the train’s network.”