Download the Case Study "Belden and Hirschmann Help Soccer Stadium Enhance Data Speed and Reliability"
This case study explains:
- The VfB Stuttgart sports club – based in Stuttgart, Germany – is the fifth largest sports club in Germany.
- To accommodate growing numbers of fans at events held nearly every weekend, the stadium needed to increase the reliability, speed and accuracy of the ticket collection process.
- To provide better control of the facility – especially the visitor entrance – VfB Stuttgart sought to upgrade its networking and communications infrastructure.
- Given the environmental conditions, the stadium determined it was necessary to switch from office-grade products to industrial-grade solutions.
- Learn why Belden was tapped by VfB Stuttgart to share its expertise and enable a more efficient, reliable and safe operation of the stadium.
Complete the form and download the case study. It is available in English and German.
You'll be on your way to knowing how to implement secure, flexible and uninterrupted industrial communication in stadiums.
From the case study:
“To guarantee trouble-free operations, industrial-grade products were selected and installed, including 250 switches and network management software, 300 kilometers of fiber cable and 100 kilometers of copper cable.”
“Belden and RW-electronic’s recommended approach enabled a flexible infrastructure to support future growth. This set-up ensures the stadium will be able to easily accommodate more or less turnstiles, TVs or mobile readers in the future – something that the previous technology couldn´t do.”