Download the White Paper "Selecting Ethernet Cable to Meet Transportation Demands"
This White Paper explains:
- The trend in the transportation market towards Ethernet based applications
- The challenges of running an Ethernet network in a transportation environment
- Why commercial grade products are just not suitable for transportation projects
- Industrial Ethernet Hardware vs Typical Office-grade Ethernet
- Industrial Ethernet Cable Selection
- The proof is in the testing
- Matching Hardware Components to the Application
Complete the form and download the White Paper.
You'll be on your way to knowing how to select the right product for transportation applications.
From the White Paper:
“While Ethernet technology is globally available, most of the equipment available is not suitable for installation within the transportation environment. This is because, in general, the environment is extremely challenging for electronic devices, both electrically and physically.”
“Maximum operational availability with minimal downtime is a key goal, and 24/7 network performance and reliability are critical to achieving that goal.”