While wireless enables many benefits for AGVs, there are challenges to consider when building a WLAN infrastructure. Here’s one success story using Hirschmann’s BAT867-R solution delivering:
- Wireless Network Speed
- Performance in High Noise Settings
- Shock/Vibration Resistance
SPS IPC Drives
Join Belden in Italy
Attend SPS IPC Drives Italia, May 23-25 and visit Hall 3, Booth H074 to learn how Belden can help protect your mission-critical systems. Click here to register for free.
- Speak with our experts
- Learn about Belden, Hirschmann, Lumberg Automation and Tripwire
Hirschmann IE Certification
Validate your expertise with professional certification training – topics cover Hirschmann networking products and general technology trends through lecture and interactive exercises.
- Advanced Industrial Ethernet topics
- Upcoming courses in Europe, the US and Brazil
Hirschmann to Update Switches
TSN transfers time-critical and non-time-critical data at once with guaranteed end-to-end latency via Ethernet. Broad functions and high bandwidths make it suitable for most automation applications.
- Open, real-time Ethernet technology
- Limited latency fluctuations (jitters)
- Extremely low packet loss
Join Belden in South Africa
Attend Rockwell Automation University Classic May 17-18 in Gauteng, South Africa to learn more about cutting-edge automation solutions and how Belden can help.
- Discuss emerging technologies
- Offers hands-on labs, demos, presentations and tours
Learn IE Skills
This new North American training program teaches the true fundamentals of networking through theory and practice.
- 2 courses, each 1.5 days
- Multiple locations
- 10% discount for authorized distributors